Electric Uncapping Hot Knife 12VOLT / 40 WATT
For many years up to this day, in order to cut the seals knife heated in hot water. At the same time, it had to maintain a high temperature of the water and occasionally warm in her knives.
But those days are long gone, replaced by hot knife, which can be powered by a conventional 12V car battery. This is an advantage for nomadic beekeepers, but in stationary apiary can use any voltage converter from 110V or 220V to 12 volts. Using this blade, undoubtedly several times faster and easier preparation of cells for pumping honey. The power of aknife is 40 watts it's allowing it to warm up to a temperature of 90 ° C, almost immediately.
• Material: Steel.
• The dimensions of the knife blade: 2 mm x 40 mm x 230 mm. • Power Knife (voltage): 12 volts.
• The temperature of the heated knife operable: 70-90 ° C. (158 - 194 °F)
• Electro Power: 40 watts.
• Temperature connected without using a knife (dry) 100 ° C.
• For the preparation of a knife for use (heating to 90 ° C): less than 1 minute (30-35 seconds).
• Hours knife when workload: unlimited.
• The knife is made of high-quality carbon steel.
• The length of cord: 2 m (6.5 Foot)
• The dimensions of the knife: 350 mm x 40 mm x 2 mm
• Weight - 300 Gramm (10 Ounce)
Categories: bee-garden tools
Electric Uncapping Hot Knife 12VOLT / 40 WATT reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!